ELECTROCHEMICAL ENERGY STORAGE TECHNOLOGIST POSITION AT REPSOL
ELECTROCHEMICAL ENERGY STORAGE TECHNOLOGIST
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, industrial engineering, materials engineering.
- PhD in the area of chemistry, chemical engineering, materials, electrochemical energy storage or equivalent.
- Specialization, post-doctorate or similar program in energy storage and preferably in advanced chemistries (for example metal/air, lithium/sulphur, etc.).
- Expertise in advanced electrochemical storage.
- Analytical techniques such as SEM, TEM, Raman, XRD, etc.
- Development of advanced electrochemistries for energy storage.
- Technology prospection, identification of advanced technologies potential.
- Academic: In addition to degrees earned, at least three years of work on research projects.
- Professional: Preferably having at least three years of work experience in electrochemical energy storage.
- Experience in advanced chemistries for energy storage highly valuated.
- High level of English.
- Spanish recommended.
Skills and more:
- Communication skills, empathy.
- Integration in a multicultural work environment.
- Analysis of scientific and technical information.
- Must combine scientific knowledge with communication skills.
- Cooperative research projects in the field of advanced electrochemical energy storage.
- Experience in the use and interpretation of information obtained from analytical techniques and advanced materials studies.
- Maintain fluid communication with members of the project team, from own or other organization, as well as convey and share generated knowledge.
- Monitor state-of-the-art of the technology being developed and assess its progress and outlooks.
- Repsol Technology Center (near Madrid) or assignation to international projects.
Contact details: Itziar Fernandez