Research & Development
- Gathers battery data and test results, build graphs and tables, interprets them in reports and presentations and communicates the results to the different teams and managers.
- Coordinates the battery activities within the battery team, together with the lab supervisor.
- Develops new procedures and methods around batteries, tests new equipment and validates them.
- Is responsible for the development and the maintenance of the battery database, equipment and software.
- Stays up to date on the current and upcoming technologies within the battery field via regular trainings and networking.
- Master degree in chemistry
- Advanced knowledge in inorganic chemistry, materials for energy storage
- Knowledge/experience in electrochemistry and in particular Li-ion batteries is necessary
- Strong in data analysis
- Strong in multitasking and in setting up a good planning
- A driven person who takes initiatives
- Can report results in a structured way, both orally and in writing, also in English
- Likes to work within a team, likes to lead people and to train them
- Works in an ordered and accurate way
- Is creative and thinks broadly, is able to draw quick conclusions based on observations. Likes to solve issues
- Has the ability to perform experiments independently
- Has the capacities to eventually lead a team