ALISTORE-ERI biannual meeting, Pau 15-16 December 2015
Pau, a city rich in history
Capital of Bearn, an independent state attached to France very late (1620)
Travel possibilities – Pau 15-16 Dec 2015
By train : 2h30 from Toulouse or Bordeaux but much more convenient by plane
Regular flights :
- Paris : 10 flights / day (3 Charles de Gaulle + 7 Orly)
- Lyon : 4 flights / day
- Marseille : 2 flights / day
Date of flight booking : depends on your budget !
Flight costs :
– 3 months before : 150 euros
– 3 weeks before : 490 euros
– 3 days before : 660 euros
Mark in your agenda you have to book quite early …
Hotels : no problems. Information will be given later.